Mutual of Omaha Bank is now CIT. Learn More
Mutual of Omaha Bank knows you're looking for more than just a salary when you choose a company. That's why our company committed to providing a comprehensive, flexible benefits program that meets your needs.
Learn more about our benefits:
- Mutual of Omaha Bank Benefit Summary (PDF)
- 2017 Benefits Guide (PDF)
- ARAG Voluntary Legal Services (PDF)
If you need more details on our benefits, call our corporate benefits and services hotline at 402.351.3300 and select "1" for Benefits. The company reserves the right to make final decisions concerning the interpretation and application of its benefit programs.
Whether you're a seasoned professional or just getting started in your career, Mutual of Omaha Bank looks forward to getting to know you through our hiring process.
- The first step in the application process is searching our online database for your ideal career opportunity
- Search current job openings by job category, location or key word
- Can't find exactly what you’re looking for? Try using our job finder to create a profile and submit general info to our candidate database
- In order to be considered for openings, you must complete an online application. Don't have access to a computer? You can access the site from Mutual of Omaha's home office headquarters
- Once you've applied, you'll receive an e-mail confirmation indicating your application has been received
- If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment, call 800.780.0304 Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. For all other inquires, contact our HR Hotline at 800.365.1405, option 4
- If you've got the skills and experience Mutual of Omaha Bank is seeking, a Mutual of Omaha recruiter will contact you to discuss the initial steps in the recruiting process. Only the most qualified candidates will be selected for the initial interview
- Our hiring process utilizes several methods proven to predict on-the-job performance. Chances are you may experience one or more of these methods, including: a phone screen, in-person interview(s), panel interview and/or online assessment
- Bring your photo ID to your interview. You'll need it to enter our building
- Provide advance notice of any special accommodations you'll need to complete an interview or assessment
- Once all interviews are complete, each candidate's knowledge, skills and ability will be evaluated. The most qualified candidate will be selected
- All employment offers are contingent on a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Upon acceptance of an employment offer, an employment start date is determined. Most individuals begin on a Monday and participate in New Employee Orientation
- Candidates who were evaluated at any point in the hiring process, but are not selected, are notified via e-mail
Diversity and Inclusiondiversity-and-inclusion-671
At Mutual of Omaha Bank, we are committed to creating a culture that allows all individuals to feel included, valued and empowered. Mutual of Omaha has a long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion, and believe that our success is directly related to our talented and engaged workforce. Our company made it a priority to recruit top-notch employees from all backgrounds and walks-of-life who reflect the diversity of the clients and communities we serve.
Our Commitment & Strategy
Mutual of Omaha Bank will continue to build a corporate culture that respects and values the unique strengths and cultural differences of our employees, clients and the community. Mutual of Omaha Bank has established five key objectives:
- Impacting Our Workforce – Mutual of Omaha Bank will recruit, hire, develop and retain a diverse workforce.
- Impacting Our Corporate Culture – Mutual of Omaha Bank will provide an environment that enables employees, to do their best work, free from harassment or discrimination.
- Impacting the Community – Mutual of Omaha Bank will support community programs that encourage inclusion, equality and fair treatment.
- Impacting Suppliers – Mutual of Omaha Bank will utilize the products and services of minority and women-owned vendors.
- Impacting Clients – Mutual of Omaha Bank will recognize the diverse needs and backgrounds of our clients and do business in a way that is comfortable and welcoming to them.
Code of Ethicscode-of-ethics-672
At Mutual of Omaha Bank, we provide all of our personal and business bank clients with superior service rooted in integrity. Our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct guide provides our employees with guidelines and expectations for legal, ethical and responsible practices and behavior.